Monday, March 15, 2010

New food?

I really like the "Super Baby Food" book because at the beginning of each chapter it lists all the new foods your baby can be introduced to at each new month. For example, at six months your baby can try avocado, bananas, and rice cereal. Now that Tyler and Brody are nine months old, I wonder if now is a good time for them to try cat food...because they did so yesterday. I was upstairs straightening up and when I came down to the kitchen I heard Hunter say, "Mom! Look at what Tyler did!" I walked into the living room and almost had a heart attack. There was mushed up cat food all over his mouth and the front of his jammies and the cat food was spilled all around him. I think Brody got a few kernels as well. DISGUSTING! Somehow I don't think that's organic. I grabbed my phone and took a quick pic to send to John at work. It said, "Daddy! I discovered cat food is really yummy today! Mmmmm! Love, Tyler"

No comments:

Post a Comment