Monday, October 18, 2010

Pure torture

Today while we were at the grocery store a lady asked if Brody & Ty were girls. AGH! So on a whim I decided to brave their first haircut by myself. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! What a disaster. I came prepared with my camera and our video camera to document the occasion. That was wishful thinking. The picture shows how it went. Lots of screaming and crying the whole time. Not even milk would calm them down. I can understand why...there was hair all over their bottles. Mmmmm...tasty!

Tyler went first and hated every second. I was assuming he would stop crying once it was Brody's turn. Not the case. Next time it's John's turn to take them!! :)

1 comment:

  1. A lady at church commented about how Deuce is such a beautiful little girl (she didn't know his name). Thanks, but he's a boy. Haha old people I tell ya.

    Justin has no plans to get Deuce's hair cut (he jokingly says he wants him to look like Clay Matthews - a Packers player with really long hair), but I don't want people to be confused haha.

    ReplyDelete