Friday, April 4, 2014

Dinosaur Problem

So it's always inevitable that when I am deep in thought at the computer researching something important that my boys are interrupting me every 30 seconds informing me such things as, "Mom!  Brody won't let me have a turn with that dinosaur!"  or "Mom!  Brody STILL won't let me have a turn with that dinosaur!"  You get the idea.  So today it happened again and I told them (as I often do), "Tyler, you are a big boy.  I know you can handle that problem on your own.  You don't need me for that."  About 15 minutes later they both came over by me and when I looked at them and saw their sweet, innocent, soft-skinned little faces I told them, "I love you boys so, so much!"  They both smiled very big and Tyler replied, "Even though we talk to you too much?"  I had to burst out laughing at that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment