Monday, March 23, 2015

Pathetic blogger

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I'm the worst blogger ever.  I haven't typed a single word in this blog in almost a year.  I went away on a scrapbooking getaway this past weekend and have realized something very important.  I forget stories.  I have forgotten so many stories and I'm sad that I did not blog last year hardly at all.  I spent the weekend making beautiful scrapbook pages for our family using images from almost 5 years ago and I am so thankful for this blog.  Why?  Because I could not journal the wonderful stories without this blog.  I'm so happy I had this resource to come to and read all the wonderful and funny happenings of our family at that time.  I vow to at least write the story from here on out.  A few a month at minimum.  Even if I have to add the photos later (usually my hold up because I don't have the time to edit personal images and load them).  I will at bare minimum write the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment