Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home sweet home!

The boys came home today!! I'm surprised and very pleased that they both came home together. We couldn't be more thrilled! Hunter has been a great big brother so far, wanting to help feed them, burp them, rock them, bring them stuffed animals, etc. I'm sure this novelty will wear off soon enough but we're enjoying it while it lasts. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped us get through this trying time in our lives, whether by visiting in the hospital, praying for good outcomes, or just checking in every so often. It really helped tremendously and we can't express our gratitude enough. I'm not expecting to have much time for updating my blog on a daily basis anymore but will try to occasionally post when something eventful happens. Right now we are just trying to keep up with these little bundles of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment