Sunday, July 5, 2009

What the?

I'm not sure how that Country song got onto my blog but I think I've fixed it now. You all know how I feel about Country...

Tyler and Brody have been sleepy guys...been sleeping around 3-4 hours at a time, with an occasional 2 1/2 hour stint. Hunter insists on running up the stairs most times that the babies are crying to "help." We like to play the game, "Which one do you think it is with the problem this time?" We haven't ventured out of the house with them yet but tomorrow is the BIG day. They have their first pediatric appointment, mostly for a weight check. I'm hoping they have gained. It's impossible to know how much milk they are actually taking because I'm nursing. Since they are peeing and pooping a lot and sleeping well I'm thinking they're doing okay but we'll know for sure tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment