Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shower!

My co-workers threw me a "babies" shower yesterday! Brody and Tyler scored some really great stuff! Lots and lots of cute coordinating outfits, some books and toys. They were the stars of the hour. They were actually there with me, along with Hunter for a short while. I brought them just for the first few minutes because John got off of work at the same time that the shower started. He met me there and picked up the boys to take them back home. It was nice to have them there though for the staff who hadn't had a chance to meet them yet. Although many of them had met them previously because I spent most of the time Hunter was at preschool last week taking them to the three schools where I taught last year so the students and staff could see them. It's the least I could do for all the prayers that were sent our way during the pregnancy! The shower was so unexpected and really super nice of everyone. If anyone is reading from work, THANK YOU again!!! Hunter enjoyed what time he did have there. He left by saying loudly to everyone (a group of at least 20), "Have a nice time! I like your decorations! Especially the fish and the Halloween ones!" He then ran out the door. I wouldn't describe him as a shy boy!

I have been wondering how much Tyler and Brody weigh lately so I weighed myself and then weighed myself again holding each baby. I think they weigh around 15 pounds if my scale is accurate. Brody is slightly heavier than Tyler (no more than a pound and a half). I would have better results from an office visit if we had a Pediatrician but ours has moved to Madison and so we are in the market to find a new one. Any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment