Sunday, November 15, 2009

Own beds!

Tyler and Brody slept in their own cribs last night after sharing one this whole time. It was about time since they are moving around quite a bit and waking each other up with involuntary hitting/kicking. They slept 12 hours last night. Divine! The three nights prior they got up once around 4 a.m. but the week before that they slept between 10-13 hours. They were going to bed between 6:30 and 7:30 and waking anywhere from 5:30-6:30. I was getting used to that routine until they started getting up at 4 a.m. again. I think how well they slept last night tells me that they like having their own separate sleeping space. I hope it continues! Thanks to Aunt Laurean/Uncle Tom for loaning us theirs and for Noni/Nona for bringing it to us! It's weird to see two cribs in the nursery. The boys look smaller to me now with all that extra room around them. I can't believe they are five months old already!

Brody has been "talking" up a storm lately. Tyler has been experimenting also. I think they both just realized that they can make some very interesting noises! Hunter keeps telling me that they are saying "olive." I guess it sounds like that to him.

Hunter started skating lessons last week. He is working his way up to playing hockey. He seems to enjoy it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment