Sunday, November 29, 2009

Accomplishment!

All three boys are napping at the same time as I type this. This is only the second time I have had the pleasure to experience a quiet house in the middle of the day since Tyler and Brody came home from the hospital. I'm not even sure what to do with myself. A quick update to my blog, finish the carrot soup I started making an hour ago, start my Christmas cards, do some lesson planning, catch up on email, laundry, get to that "stuff to glue" pile, okay let's not get carried away. I think I hear one of the boys stirring in the nursery...maybe I can quick get the first one done on the list anyway. I knew this would be short-lived.

Brody rolled from his stomach to his back the day before yesterday so now both boys are rolling both ways. They also have both "discovered" their feet in the last couple of days. It's super adorable changing their diapers now because they like to play with their toes (especially Tyler).

Hunter is very much into "packing things up" lately. He asks for little baggies and twist ties all the time. He has little packages of things (mostly small toys) stashed all over the place. He has mentioned to me that this is important because it will keep them safe from the twins. He has expressed concern over them chewing on his toys already. I've tried to reassure him that his stuff is safe for now, afterall rolling doesn't get you very far but he still insists!

No comments:

Post a Comment