Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brody moving!!

Brody has started crawling as of a few days ago. Yay Brody! He is as careful and slow as Tyler was in the beginning. I'm so happy he figured this out because he was getting so frustrated that he couldn't do it that he would just sit there and cry/moan. He's a lot happier now!

Tyler is crawling to other rooms now. He's made it to the kitchen a few times to check out what Mom and Hunter are up to. It's pretty cute and Hunter and I laugh whenever we see him coming. He is also trying to walk around the coffee table while holding on (side-stepping). He's made it a few feet already. It's only a matter of time before they will be moving in opposite directions and I will be constantly chasing them around.

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends and family! Today seems like any old day to me though. John's at work and I'm at home with the kids. He's going to be cooking dinner tonight though so that will be a nice change-of-pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment