Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slow down there buddy!

As of about a week ago (maybe even longer) Greyson is trying to crawl. He just better slow down here a bit. I am NOT ready for that. I don't know if he realizes it or not but he is JUST A BABY!!! Babies don't crawl!! Right around the corner from that is walking and babies certainly do not walk. Toddlers walk...well, they toddle. So someone better clue him in that he is not allowed to start down that path. He is clearly not listening to me. I thought it was bad enough that he had learned how to roll over and is now rolling all over the place. Five months old is several months earlier than I had anticipated this to happen. Hunter learned how to crawl at 7 months. And since that first year of the twin's lives is just a blur to me I assume they crawled about the same time or later. He is getting his knees up under himself and rocking back and forth. NOT GOOD!!! And he is actually making progress...moving backwards. ALSO NOT GOOD!!! I have set him down on the floor on one place, left the room for a few minutes to finish preparing breakfast for the rest of the gang and come back to find him six feet from where I had left him. And one time I came back in the room and he wasn't even there!!! Then after a near heart attack I found him under the chair. This Momma is not prepared for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment