Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet moment

This morning, like most mornings, I had a hard time getting out of bed.  When I heard the twins  jumping in their cribs I dragged myself over to their room, let them out so they could go use the bathroom and stumbled back to my bed for a few more minutes while they did their business.  A while later I heard Greyson's mobile playing music.  Mind you, my understanding was that Greyson was still sleeping after having woken up at 5 a.m. to nurse and my tucking him back in afterwards.  So when I heard the music coming from his room I immediately got out of bed to see what was going on.  What I saw was Tyler hanging from outside of Greyson's crib reaching up to wind up his mobile for him.  I said, "Aw, are you playing music for your little brother Ty?"  And pointing to it he said, "Yeah, I twinkled that on."

No comments:

Post a Comment