Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Disconnected

I feel pretty disconnected from the world lately with being at home so much with very little time to spend online checking email and such.

My sister came from Arizona for six days to help us and boy did she ever work herself to the bone! She even vacuumed our house and weeded our garden on top of preparing meals and caring for the boys! She also got in some serious bonding time with Hunter. He really enjoyed all of the attention. We all squeezed in a trip to the Renaissance Faire while she was here and had a great time. Brody and Ty slept the majority of the day and Hunter was thrilled with the jugglers, fire throwing, jousting and rides. He is at a great age for it (four).

I've been on my own for the past several days while John is at work. It's challenging. I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment