Sunday, September 5, 2010

Autumn has arrived!

Today during Tyler and Brody's nap Hunter got the bug in him to put up Halloween decorations. Since it is technically still summer until the 21st I decided to draw the line at "Fall" decorations only. So we put out some pumpkins and leaf-related decor. No witches or ghosts at the Collins household just yet. Two solid months of Halloween decor is a little much. I allowed him just one little bat that he could put on his window if he liked.

We had just finished up when Tyler and Brody awoke from their nap. I must say that we have some very observant babies! They were entranced with the transformation.
I could barely get them to eat their lunch because they kept reaching for the gourds! I think they enjoy the change of scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment