Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Successful first day!

When I picked up Hunter from his first day of Kindergarten his comments were, "School is AWESOME! I love Mrs. Stanioch! I stayed on the green smiley face all day!" He said he met a new friend but he doesn't know her name. I'm not sure why his friends are always girls (with the exception of Quinn but that friendship has been imposed on him through my relationship with his mother). He sits at the "green table." He also had music class and met Mrs. Nokavich (not sure of the spelling?) and learned a new song with lots of movements. He was SUPER excited about everything. YAY!!! That is such a relief.

I made him a "Welcome Home" sign (right) and sent the pic to John at work for him to see (on his phone). I also told him that I used Hunter's window markers to decorate his side of the van with "Yay Hunter K5 man!" He replied with, "How about sky writing...got any of that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment