Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12 weeks!!!

I think I may actually be measuring a few days past 12 weeks according to ultrasound but on the calendar today marks 12 weeks. Tomorrow will be a great milestone to me because my first miscarriage happened at 8 weeks and the second a day after 12 weeks so I guess I will feel "safe" tomorrow. They say that once you've made it past the first trimester that the likelihood of losing the baby is not great. So yay!

You may or may not be able to detect a baby in this picture but he/she is there! I've tried to point out his/her main body parts to help. I think it's so cute that his/her legs are crossed! What a sweetheart!!! I'm so excited! April 13th cannot come fast enough. That's the date we find out if it's a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love it!! So glad your pregnancy is going so well!!! :) I find out the sex next week, so you'll be getting a call from me :)

    ReplyDelete