Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For sale

John and I put the house up for sale a few days ago which explains my absence from all things on the internet. Haven't checked email, haven't been on Facebook and of course, haven't blogged. We've been SUPER busy packing, cleaning and staging our house. Attempting this with Tyler and Brody awake is a futile task. At one point Tyler threw a nailpolish in the bathtub and shattered it, leaving a pink painted mess in his wake. Then moved on to the master bedroom where he got ahold of a basket of 150 clothespins, dumped them all over and proceded to kick them in every direction giggling all the while. The same day I caught him (always Tyler) sitting down on the floor with the window cleaner pointed at him with his little thumbs spraying the nozzle right at his face and all over his shirt. He thought that was pretty hysterical. Thank God I only use organic non-toxic cleaners in my house. Oh and he took one of my bras and threw it in the toilet! I could go on if I had time to think of the MANY other shenanigans that have transpired over here of late.

My friend Shelly is our realtor and came on Friday to take pictures. You can see them at www.creamcityre.com if you are interested. So far no calls but it has only been listed since Sunday p.m. In this market we will be lucky to sell our house within the next six months. That's why we tried so hard to get it up early in the year. We'd like to be in our new home by September so Hunter can settle in to his new school, wherever that may be. Wish us luck!

2 comments: