Friday, February 11, 2011

What's that noise?

I was in the kitchen last night preparing dinner when I heard a strange noise followed by baby laughter. Then it repeated. I rushed into the living room to see Tyler with his hand in the Cheerios box grabbing handfuls and throwing them all over the living room floor. There were hundreds of them strewn everywhere. Don't know how he got ahold of the box but Hunter thought it was hilarious.

On another note I definitely have been feeling pregnant the last two days. The "morning" sickness has hit and while I am grateful for this positive sign I'm not too welcoming of the feeling. Yesterday it hit hard while I was teaching my 2nd graders. It was so bad that I was scoping out where the garbage can was and then it thankfully passed. Vomiting in front of my students is my worst nightmare! I have also been quite tired. I went to bed at 9 p.m. twice this week. That is definitely not like me. I savor those late-night hours sans kids when I can actually get things done around the house. I'm not looking forward to my shift at Mr. B's tonight because I expect to return home at about midnight. The manager has warned us that it will be a late night due to it being Valentine's Day weekend and we also have to stay to re-set the restaurant for a party on Saturday afternoon, which means we all have to stay until the last customer leaves to even begin the re-set. AGH! I might not be very much fun to be around tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment