Friday, April 15, 2011

Help on the stairs

Tyler and Brody are really good at climbing up and down the stairs. They get lots of practice with our two-story house. Tyler has even attempted a few steps (going down) with no hands holding onto the railing, which makes me very nervous. I'm always there to hold hands and supervise just in case. Yesterday we were making our way down to the living room and both boys were on the stairs. I was lower down in front of them holding one of each of their outside hands. Brody was a step or two closer to me and Tyler was still up on top of the landing when suddenly Brody stopped, looked back at Tyler and reached his available hand for Tyler's as if to say, "I'll help you little guy!" Tyler grabbed his hand so their inner hands were together and I still had hold of their outer hands and we walked down a few steps like that. It was the cutest thing EVER!!! They are such little buddies. If only I had an extra set of hands I could've snapped a picture to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment