Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crazy boys

John and I hung the window treatment in the toy room the other day. It transforms the room (and my mood) completely. Goodbye ugly vertical blinds!!!
I just wanted to post a few interesting photos I've taken recently.
Yesterday I found Ty strolling his "baby" around the house in his new shopping cart from Santa. I guess Ironman's repulsor blasts must be out of commission.
Speaking of Tyler...he has decided that sitting in the time out chair isn't very much fun. So this was his solution to his little problem...Go ahead Mom....strap me in all you want!
Finally, a few snapshots of our sweet little Greyson who can do no wrong (yet)...
I tried him in the Jumperoo out of desperation yesterday. He wasn't happy lying down on the floor or on his playmat, nor was he content sitting in either bouncer and since we don't have a swing my only other option for giving my arms a much needed break from carrying him around for so long is the Jumperoo.
He really likes it so far!
So much that he fell asleep in it while I was putting his older brothers down for their nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment