Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grateful

I re-read my post from yesterday and realize how awful I sound. Things are not that bad. I have four healthy, beautiful children and a super supportive husband, great family and friends and a new house in an awesome community. I think I just had a bad week and it all came out last night. Today we had a great family day and all went to the Y for some fun swimming time. The boys had so much fun. Hunter enjoyed the big tube slide and Tyler and Brody hung out in the zero-depth pool by the little kid turtle slide. Greyson was content hanging out in his car seat over by the chairs. He was guarding our towels! Ha ha!

I forgot to mention in my update post that Tyler has picked up a funny little habit. He says "honey" after many of his comments throughout the day. "Want milk honey!" or "Watch Mickey honey!" It keeps me laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment