Sunday, December 16, 2012

More firsts!

Many firsts for Greyson today (Saturday, the 15th).  First haircut, first lollipop and first good official teeth brushing!  He was such a trooper at the haircut place.  As his hairstylist said, "He's just chillin'!"  At one point she even said, "I love you right now!"  I think she has had MUCH worse...(was she the twins' stylist about two years ago?)  I should have held out on the lollipop for all of my kids for this milestone.  His three older brothers screamed bloody murder when they all got their first haircuts.  I didn't intentionally hold out on this treat for Greyson for this specific occasion but it worked out famously!  He just sat there, in a sugar-induced state unaware of anyone around him doing anything out of the ordinary.  It was AWESOME!  That is, until I had to put his sticky self into the car for the ride home.  ICK!  Immediate bath upon entering our home.  He looks like such a big boy with his cute little haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment