Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fool's!

My April Fool's joke didn't go over so well on Brody but his twin brother was ready to play along. I told them that it was underwear day at school today. Brody was really sad and said that he didn't want to go to school in his underwear so I told him that "they" said that if your child didn't want to participate that they could wear their underwear on their head. Then he started to tear up a little and Hunter came to me (he was in on the joke) and said, "Mom, I think it's time to tell him...he's starting to cry."  Tyler however (not hearing Hunter) came over and said, "I have an idea. I'll wear my regular clothes until I get to school and when I see everyone else in their underwear I'll take my clothes off and just wear mine." I love messing with five year olds. That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment