Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scan this Mom!!!

This afternoon while Tyler and Brody were napping Hunter and I were having so much fun in the basement. He and I were about to play "store" shopping at "guns and bullets" (he picked the name) with his play cash register and I realized that I should probably scan the barcodes that came with it before we used them all up and couldn't play with them anymore. So I introduced Hunter to the scanner. Who knew how much fun a five-year-old boy would have with this?! I wish I wouldn't have deleted all of the images he and I scanned before thinking it would be a fun thing to blog about and remember at a later date. These two images are the ones I hadn't yet deleted before that thought came to me. We had also scanned his fist, his face (I made him close his eyes) and some random things we found in the basement (all his ideas). He was laughing HYSTERICALLY! I love that little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment