Sunday, January 23, 2011

Loose tooth update

Hunter has been very fearful of losing his first tooth but the day is quickly approaching and unavoidable. He has actually broken down in tears to me on numerous occasions about this new undesirable milestone. His reaction is very unexpected because as a teacher I see my students getting so excited about their wiggly teeth and showing me when they lose them, talking excitedly about the tooth fairy coming. It's one of their favorite topics of conversation and they are always all-smiles about it. I am wondering if his attitude will change once the first one is out and he knows what to expect the next time. Either way it's going to happen so we'll just have to wait and see. His tooth is hanging on by practically nothing. I can see it moving when he talks. He tells me that he is "pushing it back in so it doesn't fall out." I'm not allowed to wiggle it, brush it, or touch it at all. That's the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment