Sunday, January 23, 2011

See that?

See that? Right there on the table! Do you see it? Exactly! That's because there is nothing there! Tyler and Brody are constantly bringing me imaginary things. Imagine a little forefinger and thumb pinched between absolutely nothing handing this to you very insistant that you take it...about fifteen times each day. Apparently they do this to others too because the other day as I was leaving for work my brother (who watches them several times a week) commented to me, "I'll be very happy when they stop handing me imaginary things." I actually think it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it would be absolutely adorable... the first several times. But I think after awhile I would expect a little variety. Maybe something that fits in both hands. Or a thing that is too heavy to lift, so they have to pull it on the floor. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh! I LOVE their age!! They're discovering so much and really use their imaginations. I'm excited I'll get to do it all over again with this little one in my tummy :)

    ReplyDelete