Monday, December 21, 2009

One more?

Hold me back...I'm goin' for three posts in one day! I forgot to write one more thing. We went to the hospital today to bring cookies for the Labor & Delivery nurses and to wish them a Merry Christmas. We hadn't been back since Tyler and Brody came home right before Independence Day so I thought it would be fun to bring everyone in. On the way over Hunter and I had this conversation:
Hunter: Mom, do you have a baby in your tummy?
Me: (laughing) No!
Hunter: (sad voice) Awwwww....
Me: Why, do you want another brother or sister?
Hunter: No, not a sister. Only just one more brother.

I think it's pretty funny because he was sad when we told them that Brody & Tyler were boys (when we first found out). He wanted them to be girls! I guess he has had a change of heart. Although his best friends at preschool are girls. There are two little girls that he talks about all the time. One is named Hailey and the other one is Nyelli. Everytime I pick him up at the end of the day he HAS to hug each of them before leaving the classroom. Hailey's mom told me that Hailey told her that sometimes Hunter looks at him with "husband eyes." YIKES! Another funny thing I heard was that the teachers caught Hailey and Hunter talking about God recently. Hailey had told him that God is inside you. Hunter looked in his shirt and said, "Where?" I love how literal four-year-olds are!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I love the "God" comment. He is inside of you!! I love that a four year old can tell you that. Never underestimate a child :) ...and the 'husband eyes' comment? I died laughing! hahaha

    ReplyDelete