Monday, April 19, 2010

Tyler's big boy accomplishments

Tyler has added clapping to his repertoire of skills in the last few days so now he spends most of his day waving and then clapping, waving and then clapping, waving and you get the idea. The clapping is very quiet. It's mostly just putting his hands together very gently over and over again.

He stands very well when propped against the coffee table and has been doing this for weeks. I am there to spot him in case his legs give out but he doesn't need my support at all. His legs are very strong.

Yesterday we were at a friend's first birthday party and Tyler moved as if he were crawling (finally in a forward motion) but I'm not sure you can technically call it crawling just yet since he only moved about an inch. He did move one of his arms and one of his legs forward though. You make the call.

1 comment:

  1. So what does that say above me?! Well anyway, I forgot to tell you that the day I saw John at Best Buy, I asked him about the boys. He was such a proud daddy, telling me all about Tyler's big accomplishment. It was sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete