Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Better mood now!

So sorry if you read my crabby post earlier. The day is going much better now. John and Hunter came to visit (that has a lot to do with it) and we had so much fun together. Hunter was busy asking my nurse (Tammy) all about more buttons in the room. She was very accommodating to his relentless inquisitiveness and even lifted him up so he could feel the baby warmer heat up and touch the suction machine. He is the most curious little boy! He told John and I a while back that he wants to be a nurse, "just like Tonya" (his favorite of my nurses).

He has nicknamed the twins "Tree" (A) and "Milk" (B). That's what he told us he will call them. He has even addressed them as such while talking to my belly.

My platelets are back up to 72K today. YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!! The BPP was the fastest one I've ever had. The babies both showed they were practicing breathing instantly and both scored 8/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment