Saturday, June 6, 2009

One more week!

I am so excited to have reached the "one week to go" milestone. I am so READY!! Ready to meet the boys, ready to be done with the heartburn and back aches, ready to stop being poked and prodded and having my privacy invaded, ready to be with my family for longer than a couple of hours a day (if that) and read Hunter bedtime stories again, ready to walk around my house and garden, ready to prepare and eat my own food, ready to drive my car, ready to sleep in my own bed, ready to wear normal clothes that actually fit, ready to just move on with my life, READY!!! I hope this week goes by SUPER fast.

My platelets were 74K today.

My friend Kim was admitted to this hospital tonight to be induced and is right down the hall from me. She and Bryan came to visit already while the nurses were preparing her room. It's nice to have a friend nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment