Monday, June 1, 2009

All is good...

My friend Mo came over and wheeled me outside today. The sprinklers were on and it was pretty windy so we kept getting sprayed. It was pretty funny.

John and Hunter came by this evening as well. It was so nice to see Hunter again. This last weekend seemed to drag on and on. He was excited to see me too and told me all about the fun times he had at Noni and Nona's!

The twins are doing well. They both scored 8/8 on their BPP (via ultrasound) and are extremely active today. Lots and lots of kicking! My platelets went down to 72K. They just need to be above 50K before I deliver. I'm still contracting (have been since I got here) but it is not affecting my cervix so nobody is worried about it. Terrible back aches and heartburn are my latest complaints. John looked at me tonight and said, "I don't know how you can get any bigger. Your belly extends out past you at least a foot longer than normal!" Two weeks left and then I will have instant relief, although then I'll have an incision that needs healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment