Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weight measurements

It has been three weeks since their last measurements were taken so today was the day. By their estimate, Baby A weighs 5 lbs. 6 oz. and B weighs 5 lbs. 9 oz. To me that sounds pretty big and while I do feel enormous and very uncomfortable of late I just would be amazed if this estimate is accurate. We'll know more on Saturday!

My platelets were 64K today. There is no plan to give me steroids. I guess we just hope for the best the day of surgery. Only two more days of being a mommy of one.

My friend Becky came for a surprise visit tonight to bring by an early gift for my birthday and one for the twins. She also came to visit Kim and meet Annalee. We both went up there together.

John and Hunter came this afternoon as well. Hunter and I played with my craft supplies since I've already started sending stuff home with John in preparation to be moved upstairs to postpartum. Hunter's toys are already gone. We made due with some punches, paper and buttons. He had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment