Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time management issues

It's amazing how the days are escaping me and I have found no time to update my blog. Traveling to and from the hospital (and spending five to six hours a day there) twice a day as well as taking care of Hunter, pumping every 2-3 hours, and staying on top of household tasks has really been eating up my days. There's nothing new to report though. Brody is nursing like a champ and Tyler still has no interest at all. This afternoon when I fed Brody they didn't even supplement it with a tube feed afterwards. That's a first! The nurses have introduced the bottle (of expressed breastmilk) to both boys and it's the same story (Brody takes it, Tyler not so much). They are both steadily gaining weight after losing a little their first week of life (which is normal). Brody is now 5 lbs. 9 oz. and Tyler 5 lbs. 4 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment