Saturday, April 18, 2009

26 weeks!

I've made it to 26 weeks and am so thrilled about that. It might not seem like such a milestone considering a normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks but if the twins were born today they would have a much better outlook than last week.

Monitoring on the boys was the same today. ("A" still has his little irregular heartbeat and "B" was being sassy and not staying on the monitor this time.) They were both pretty squirmy.

They moved me to yet another room but told me this would be the last time before the twins are born. I guess they want me to be on a different monitor that stores my scans electronically instead of the one that was in the previous room, which they had to transfer the results to microfiche. All the rooms up here are pretty much the same so it makes no difference to me. I'm now in Rm. 3037.

John and Hunter visited today for a long time and it was so much fun to see them. I think Hunter is feeling a little more comfortable about me being here because his attitude was much better this time. He brought me some flowers from Nona's garden and was excited to show me his new shirt. John told me that he has really been looking forward to coming to see me and has been talking about it since he picked him up last night in Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment