Thursday, April 30, 2009

Position change (again)

We're pretty sure the babies have switched positions again because we're finding A on my right now and B on my left. They were in the opposite position yesterday. We'll know for sure tomorrow when I have my ultrasound appointment. I tried telling the babies to stay put and they're just not listening to me!

I had lots more visitors today and boy does that ever make the time fly! Erin and Jacob came again this morning along with Jinny, Madelyn & Jaquelyn. John and Hunter came over for a few hours at lunchtime and Sara, Bennett & Harrison came this evening and brought McD's for dinner. Thanks to everyone for taking the time out of their day to hang out at "my place." It changes the scenery and really helps pass the time. Staring at the same walls gets so old. At least I have a few new things to look at now (daffodils and a big "We love you" sign-thanks Jinny and Sara)! Hunter also made me a cute little project at preschool today and asked special permission to bring it to me so I could hang it up in my room (everyone else hung theirs in the classroom). I won't be seeing him until Monday or Tuesday because he went to Madison to spend an extended weekend with Noni & Nona (John's parents).

No comments:

Post a Comment