Monday, April 27, 2009

Two weeks today

I've been inpatient for two weeks as of today and my nails have never looked so nicely manicured for such an extended period of time.

The babies are doing fine and were fine yesterday too. I didn't bother updating because everything was the same. I hope I didn't worry anybody. Today they are both head down again with Baby A on my left-hand side for once and B on my right. That explains why we had an impossible time monitoring them late last night. They were constantly moving. Yesterday they were both breech so they did a lot of moving to get where they are now. My nurse told me, "It looks like they are working as a team!" (since they both move to the same location all the time). I've never seen one baby up and one down yet. Maybe that's in store for tomorrow. Both got 8/8 on their BPP this morning.

John and Hunter will be visiting at lunch-time today. I'm really looking forward to it because I haven't seen Hunter since Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment