Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello Thursday!

Wow...today went by really fast thanks to all of my visitors (Erin/Jacob, John/Hunter, Alicia/Tyler and Sara/Bennett/Harrison). It was fun chatting with you guys and I appreciate you going out of your way to see me and help me kill some time.

Nothing new here. The scans and ultrasound all showed the same patterns we've been seeing lately with both babies. B-fine, A-irregular and at times slow. I think my nurse thinks I'm a crazy patient because I've been doing some serious research online about how Baby A's slow heart rate could be affecting his development. She started laughing when she saw the graphic interpretations of the different fetal heart monitor tracings on my laptop screen. I told her I do much better knowing all there is to know by attempting to learn about it than sitting back and trying not to worry about it. I'll just try to find answers myself since the doctors are not giving me any as to why this is happening with his (Baby A) heart rate and how this could affect him. I've learned that I have a lot more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment