Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family and friends

The best part about being in the hospital is how nice everyone has been to me. I knew my friends and family were amazing before I was admitted but this is ridiculous! I want to cry when I think about how sweet everyone has been to me. Cheryl, a friend from Maggiano's, came to visit yesterday and surprised me with a jar of pickles and a nice Gerbera Daisy plant to brighten up my room. Yay! And today I got a care package from my sister with all kinds of snacks and a card making kit that she prepped for me, protein shakes (because she researched that it's good for the babies), and a cute little art project for Hunter and I to do together. Seriously, how much nicer can all of you be?! John and Hunter brought over dinner tonight which was a real treat since the hospital food is not very appetizing. My scrapbooking friends also came tonight to watch Idol again. Thanks guys!

Not much new as far as the babies are concerned. Still monitoring three times daily for a total of six hours and A sounds the same on the monitors. My ultrasounds are now being done every other day instead of daily. I guess that's a good sign that my doctors think things are going well.

2 comments:

  1. You're very loved Julie!! And we're thankful for you in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there, I'd come visit you everyday since I don't do anything...I love you and keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete