Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Growth update!

I had my BPP this morning and was surprised to find out that it was measurement day. It has been three weeks since the measurements were last taken. It was done before I was admitted during a visit to the Perinatologist's office. According to their measurements Baby A weighs 2 lbs. 15 oz. and Baby B weighs 2 lbs. 14 oz. They are measuring in the 70th percentile for their gestational age. Yay babies! When asked how accurate the measurements are the nurse told me that they could be a pound off in either direction but they are usually pretty accurate. That's kind of a lot of room for error but I'll take it as a good sign that they're growing. They also both scored 8/8. The sonographer gave me a bunch of 4D images of the babies to hang up in my room. They look so sweet.

Labor and Delivery has been super busy the last few days. They are filled to capacity and have had to call patients that are overdue to cancel scheduled inductions. I'm hearing babies crying occasionally and it's getting me so excited to meet our little guys.

John and Hunter are coming for a visit this morning so I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment