Friday, May 1, 2009

Can't keep track!

At my ultrasound the tech found A on my left and B on my right, both are still head down. It's so hard to keep track. They keep switching and turning and changing direction. So much for Dr. Schell's comment about how they don't change positions that much this late in the pregnancy. I guess our boys have a mind of their own and decided not to follow the "rules."

Today was a fairly quiet day. I had one surprise visitor. Beth, the secretary at St. Martin of Tours, came in the morning with a nice rose plant. So nice and unexpected! Then John came in the afternoon and then back for a little while in the evening. I had lots of down time so I spent it scrapbooking. Gotta catch up before our new little ones arrive. I don't think I'll have much time to scrapbook for a while after they enter our lives.

The boys behaved for the most part with staying on the monitors today. I had lots of contractions today and I'm not really sure why. I tried to stay hydrated to avoid any talk of putting an IV back in for fluids or, worse yet, a terbutaline shot. It must have worked because they calmed down this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment