Friday, May 22, 2009

Great day!

Today my platelet count went up for the first time in over a month!! It's now 64K (up from 59K yesterday). It's not a significant increase but I'm just thrilled it didn't drop again. They are drawing my blood every 24 hours now. We will be so happy if it stays above 50K for the next three weeks.

Baby A hasn't shown his arrhythmia in about three days now. Hooray!

My nurse (Dawn) brought me a fruit smoothie and some protein bars today. I guess she was listening pretty intently yesterday when I was complaining about the food. What a sweetheart!

My friend Sarahbeth and her daughter Josie came to visit this morning. We played Scrabble. It was challenging. Sarahbeth is WAY too good at that game.

John also came by and brought me outside for the second day in a row. It was a tad cold so we didn't stay out for too long.

Hunter had a swim lesson in Madison this morning. My mother-in-law enrolled him in a class last week. He learned to float all by himself and dove to the bottom of the pool to retrieve some rings for the first time. I, for one, am impressed! Afterall, he is only three years old (until Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment