Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yay, 28 weeks!

Can I just vent for a second and say that I am so sick of being here? I'm going crazy in this room. Okay, that's done.

The babies are doing the same. I think they may have even stayed in the same position for two whole days now. Woah! I'll know for sure tomorrow morning at my ultrasound.

The good news is we made it to 28 weeks as of yesterday so the really super scary stuff is past (if the babies were to be born right now). Of course, it would be a lot better if I made it to 32 weeks but at least the babies would be better off as opposed to a week ago.

It looks nice and sunny outside today. I hope you all are enjoying the weather!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Oh, Julie, I'm so proud of you. Wow, what moms go through just for their kids. You'll be able to lay the guilt on thick for these guys! I wish I could come & see you, but one member or another of my family has been sick for what seems to be 6 weeks straight now. I'm not coming near your room until we're all clear of viruses in this house! You're doing such a great job, keeping positive and all. Thanks for keeping us updated on the blog & facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie. You are too sweet for thinking of coming to visit me. I appreciate it! I'm in a better mood this evening. I did some scrapbooking and that always cheers me up. Also, John came to visit and wheeled me outside so I could enjoy the nice weather and get some fresh air for a change. That helped tremendously!

    ReplyDelete