Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Preschool concert

Today I was pretty sad because Hunter had his end-of-the-year preschool concert and I wasn't able to attend. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.

My dad came to the hospital again to visit and brought Hunter an early birthday present. Hunter and John came shortly after and we had a small celebration. Hunter loved his new gifts. We went outside together to try them all out. He has a new sidewalk chalk set with a ton of colors and he had a lot of fun decorating the hospital patio. He also used one of his new squirt guns to "wash" it off. And the bubble gun was a total hit! All in all it really cheered me up to watch him have so much fun with his new toys.

Then my friends Elise and Mo came to the hospital to watch Idol with me. That was fun too. Thanks guys! Mo brought me some new scrapbooking supplies. YAY!

The babies are fine and still "cooking" in me. I was weighed today and have officially gained the same amount (42 lbs) as my total weight gain when I was pregnant with Hunter. Considering this has happened 10 weeks earlier scares me but my doctor reminds me that I am carrying two so I shouldn't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment