Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a fun Memorial Day! It was pretty quiet here at the hospital. Hunter and John came to visit this evening and we played with his new Lite Brite that he got for his birthday.

My platelets dropped a little bit (69K).

I reluctantly posted a new belly shot to the slide show. My sister and mom who live in Arizona have been bugging me to send a new picture since they are unable to see me in person. Rather than posting one on my blog I sent one to their private email accounts because to me I look shockingly enormous considering I am only 31 weeks and full-term for a normal twin pregnancy is 37 weeks. I can't imagine how big I would be with six more weeks to go. Of course, the doctors will not allow me to deliver past 34 weeks because of the increased risk of a cord accident so at most I will have three more weeks of growth. Anyway, my sister convinced me to post the picture here but I think this will be the last.

1 comment:

  1. of course you are going to be huge...you have 2 babies instead of 1! And I still think you look adorable...you should be ashamed of this pic at all! It's cute! Wish I was there to see you :(

    ReplyDelete