Monday, May 4, 2009

More awesome stuff

Hunter did in fact visit today (Monday) for a short time and brought flowers and homemade cookies (thanks Nona!). He was very excited to share them with me. We had a nice visit but had to cut it short because it was getting to be time for dinner. He was so sad when we told him it was time to go home. He started crying and said he didn't want to go and that he wanted to stay "here" (at the hospital). I felt terrible for him but I know that tomorrow's visit will be easier.

My girlfriends Becky and Shelly came over for a surprise visit tonight and brought Toppers breadsticks. YUM! They wheeled me outside for a night time stroll too. It was so much fun!! I haven't seen the moon in three weeks. I could also see the blossoming trees. They were just beautiful. I have noticed that I've taken nature's wonders for granted now that I don't have the privilege of seeing them on a regular basis. That's one thing I have learned while being in here. Beck & Shel, I had a lot of fun with you guys, like I always do. What a great surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment