Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was pretty quiet this morning and early afternoon. John, Hunter, Laura & Dean (my in-laws) came to see me around 4 p.m. and brought a dozen roses, a cake, and some fresh cut up mango (yum!!). Hunter handed me a musical card on which he recorded a message for me. It said, "Hi Mommy! Happy Mother's Day! I love you! Hunter James Collins" and then it plays that song, "She's Some Kind of Wonderful." I love that he said his full name. So cute! He signed the card himself too so that's pretty special. It was fun to visit with everyone. Hunter was very busy asking my nurse what every button and machine does in my room. She was very sweet to go out of her way to answer all of his questions and allowed him to push a lot of the buttons on the machines. John got Qdoba for dinner so I avoided hospital food tonight. My doctor brought me flowers last night when she visited and chocolates tonight. She's so sweet!

The babies are doing well. They seem to be in the same positions and have been for four or five days now so that's good!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment