Friday, May 8, 2009

What weather!

Good news today at my ultrasound. My amniotic fluid lowered to within normal levels so I'm happy about that. The babies looked great. B had his arm wrapped around A's head. They were snuggling!

I spent the majority of the day scrapbooking and made the CUTEST spiderman page for Hunter (from Halloween last year). I'm excited about it!

My friend Raven surprised me with a morning visit. She's also pregnant (with a boy) and due in July. She had an OB appointment in the building so she stopped by to say "hi" for a bit.

John came over this evening and took me outside and thank goodness for it because the weather was PERFECT (80 degrees and sunny)!! I wanted to stay out there all night. There's rain in the forecast for tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be staying in all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment