Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anniversary

Today John and I celebrate nine years of marriage together. It (obviously) wasn't how we would normally celebrate the day but at least we got to spend some time together this morning. Hunter was in a great mood so he was especially fun to be around.

I had a growth scan done today at my ultrasound, which happens every three weeks. According to their calculations Baby A weighs 4 lbs. 5 oz. and B weighs 4 lbs. 3 oz. Those are great sizes for their age (71% for A and 68% for B) but like I have mentioned before, they can be off by a pound in either direction. Nonetheless they are showing that they are definitely growing so that's a great sign.

Baby A has flipped and is now breech (head up). B remains head down. A's arrhythmia is so much better these last few days. The u/s technician didn't see it at all during the 45 minute exam and I can hardly hear it when I'm on the monitors. Maybe he's outgrowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment