Monday, May 11, 2009

Weight Day

Today is "weight" day (once a week). I've gained 37 pounds since the start of my pregnancy. I gained 42 total with Hunter but I carried him 11 more weeks plus a few days. The boys showed they were "breathing" very quickly today on the ultrasound. Both scored 8/8 again. My amniotic fluid level is once again normal and cervical length is "long" (which is good).

I had a fun surprise today when a hospital volunteer knocked on my door to deliver some mail and it wasn't bills! How exciting!! I got two cards from my friend Keem, a card from Karen Anderson (her mom) and a letter from Laurean (John's sister) with drawings from Jarrett and Johnny as well as a letter from Ethan (nephews). I hung them all up in my room. This room is really beginning to look lived in. Thanks everyone!

The babies looked good on the monitors today. A still has an arrhythmia and B is "normal." Both tracked very easily and haven't changed position.

No comments:

Post a Comment